LIST OF ADMITTED CANDIDATES 2019/2020 ACADEMY SECTION
Second C.A. TEST
The 2nd C.A. for 3rd term 2018/2019 session comes up from 3rd to 5th June, 2019.
URGENT!!! 2018/2019 STUDENT DATA UPDATE
In order to capture the full details of all our students, parents are strictly advised to provide the following details on resumption,
Student’s name as written on the Report card
Parents phone number
Date of Birth
State of origin
Local Government Area
Residence type (boarder or day student)
It is very important that these details are well captured in your Child/Ward’s profile page, this will enable the School portal operators do the following;
1. Periodically send CAs and end of term report cards directly to your emails.
2. Parents will be able to get all messages sent from the school in details
3. Admission number will be used to track student’s results.
Please note parents without email address are seriously advised to create one before school resumes as this will be required upon resumption.
Also Students without complete data will not be able to receive or have access to their profile page to view assignment and report card.
Please click https://fgcrubochi.com.ng/portal/ to update your personal information now.
How to check your result
Are you a student? Do you want to check your result for any Session or Term?
Follow this few easy steps to get your result on the fly....
1. Click on the School portal link in the navigation bar above
2. You will find yourself on the school portal page. There you will see 2 links: New Registration and Login.
3. Click on Login. Now enter your username and password as provided to you in school. If you don't have these details OR you have forgotten them, don't worry, just click on the chat icon at the bottom-left of the this page, a customer support agent will be available to help you.
4. When you have successfully logged in, Click on Report card to view current report card, or click on Past results to see result for past session/term.
It's as easy as that!
For enquires and
complaints, call 09060005987 and you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates seeking for Admission into JS1 classes must have written the National Common Entrance Examination usually taken between March and April across the federation. The result of the examination is submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education for ratification, determination of cut-off mark and short listing of those who have scaled through.
Prospective candidates into JS 1 are required to complete an online application form before they are qualified to take the NECO examination.
Mid-stream transfer into the school for JS 2 - SS 2 is handled by the principal in accordance with the guidelines set by the Federal Ministry of Education.